Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Loss Recovery Insurance

Larger claims are very involved and time consuming, and you may not always claim for your full entitlement under the policy.

We can provide a policy that will pay for an Independent fully qualified Loss Adjuster to act for you, on all claims over £5,000.

The cover includes all losses covered under your underlying commercial insurance policies but excludes:

  • Subsidence landslip or heave
  • Personal property or injury, product , public or employers' liability claims
  • Civil proceedings
  • Motor, aviation or marine claims
  • Losses incurred outside mainland UK
  • Losses less than £5,000 or the policy excess or uninsured losses

The services of the claims consultant will include:

  • Initial visit by claims consultant within 24 hours of the loss being reported
  • Personal attendance at all meetings with the insurance company’s representative on your behalf
  • Preparation of inventories for damaged and stolen property
  • Coordination of approved builders, surveyors etc - to minimise interruption to your business activities
  • Arrange interim payments if appropriate to replace lost or damaged items
  • Liaison with accountants to prepare loss of profits claims where applicable

We believe that your insurance requirements are more comprehensively met by the inclusion of this cover and recommend this to you so if you are interested in obtaining more details and a quotation, please contact us.