|We’ve put together 8 Key Travel Actions you should bear in mind if you’re planning a getaway… |
Start a travel insurance quote here
1. Check The Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) for your destination’s entry and quarantine requirements before you book.
2. Know the local Covid rules and restrictions for your destination – there may be a limit on group numbers and curfews.
3. Check FCDO Travel Advice on how you can show your Covid 19 vaccination status.
4. Check what new actions you need to take before visiting Europe.
5. Be prepared for change – Coronavirus is still a threat with rules and restrictions changing all the time.
6. Sign up for travel advice email alerts, so you receive the latest guidance and updates.
7. Make sure you have a travel insurance policy, and make sure you know what the exemptions are. Check out our travel insurance here.
8. Check what proof of vaccination status your destination accepts.
Do you still need travel insurance?
Here at Neil Willies, we can arrange standard cover or bespoke insurance to make sure you’re adequately protected while you travel.
For more information or to start a new quote with Neil Willies, click below!