International Driving Permit Post “No Deal” Brexit

Following on from our previous notification regarding the possible issue of Green Cards, and if a “no deal” Brexit was to occur, it may be necessary for UK drivers intending to drive in all EU and EEA countries (apart from Ireland) to obtain an International Drivers Permit in addition to their UK driving licence.

An International Driving Permit can be purchased over the counter at the Post Office.

Please click here to see further information on this issue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *